Welcome to Sharjah Economic Development Department Official Website. Below are the terms and conditions concerning your use and access to SEDD website pages and all its other links, tools and features. Please note that your use and access to SEDD site represents your acceptance and agreement to SEDD terms and conditions that are listed below and is a confirmation of your commitment to respond to the content of this website. This agreement is effective if you accept the consent option.
Account and Registration Obligations:
Once you apply to register for membership in the site, you are required to disclose specific information and choose a username and password. When you accept the application for registration, you will be considered as a member of the site and you will have agreed to the following terms:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password upon completion of the registration process. You are also responsible for all activities that you perform under your username.
- When you register on the site, you agree to provide correct, accurate, updated and complete information to us.
- It is forbidden to access another user’s data without written approval.
• It is forbidden to use another username to access the site.
- You will be obligated to maintain the registration data and update it successively to keep it true, correct, updated and complete. If you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, not updated, incomplete, or in violation of what is stated in the user agreement, the site has the full right to suspend, limit or cancel your membership and account.
- You know that SEDD website is a technical website that is available through the internet, which allows conducting many transactions related to commercial establishments.
- You agree upon providing any information or documents if requested.
- Some parts of the site are only available to registered members.
- It is prohibited to use an inappropriate username.
- The site has the right to terminate your access or use without notice in the event that you violate these terms and conditions. Also, the site will apply all available means to prevent you from accessing it when needed.
Use of Site
Once you have accessed the site, you agree to refrain from:
- Using it or its services for any illegal or prohibited purpose according to the applied terms and conditions.
- Using it to defame or insult others or to offend SEDD.
- Posting, distributing or sending electronic messages about any illegal materials or conflicts with intellectual property rights.
- Uploading any files or messages that include viruses or computer code and other programs that may damage or breakdown the operation of the website or the computer and its programs.
- Collecting and storing others personal information.
- Altering or destroying any of the website contents.
- Be aware that the site has the right to monitor, delete, remove or edit any content entered by you (the user) that violates these terms and conditions.
- You agree to communicate with you via e-mail, or by broadcasting promotional advertisements on the site. Additionally, you agree that all agreements, announcements, data and other communications provided by you electronically replace and represent the written ones, in meeting the legal needs.
- During your membership period, SEDD site will send you promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new advertising activities that may be added to the site.
Intellectual Property Rights:
All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials contained in or that can be accessed through the website are the property of SEDD (the materials include images, audios, graphics, reports, files, programs, data, applications, information, text, videos, logos, models, artworks and other materials or animations, etc.).
You can display any of the website contents. Also, you can store and print documents from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only, such as files that can be stored electronically according to the following:
- It is not allowed to save the files or view them in a server that is linked to another network.
- It is not allowed to amend the documents in the site.
- It is not allowed to modify, copy or attempt to reproduce the contents of the site for commercial purposes without written permission from SEDD.